[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
SoundsXP Message Boards - Indie, Indiepop, Nu-Folk and Alt-Country Forums • View topic - Bands visiting the UK

SoundsXP Message Boards - Indie, Indiepop, Nu-Folk and Alt-Country Forums

SoundsXP's very own gathering spot for the intelligent, irreverent, witty and daft.
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:27 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

Post subject: Bands visiting the UK
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:38 pm 
Waxing Cavey's lady beard

Lots of good bands visiting the UK in the near future, including The King Khan & BBQ Show, Shannon & The Clams, Destruction Unit, La Luz, Missing Souls, US Girls, The Pandoras, Useless Eaters and Peach Kelli Pop.
Check out the gig announcements forum for more details.

2nd verse same as the 1st...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:45 pm 
Vimto supping slipper merchant

Our approach is unique and we feel very passionate about music. Ideally located, we offer all bands and music lovers top class equipment and software support

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:06 am 

Any other good bands you know of visiting the UK soon?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:38 pm 

Awesome news, but any updates on this? I'd like to watch them perform live! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:26 am 

Great post, enjoyed reading it.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:56 pm 

I do exploratory writing at college, next semester we start legitimately composing and afterward we're required to peruse out our work so anyone might hear to the gathering, around 40 different understudies. We need to compose a piece up to seven days yet the thing is I dont need any of my cohorts to take my ideas...and some are the sort who might. So I've like concocted this bizarre thing were whether I keep the greater part of my best plans to myself to be left covered up until the point that I complete college and attempt to distribute them) and rather I turn in lesser thoughts so no one will take my great ones

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:24 pm 

Very NiCe Post

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:58 am 

In the wake of working in a cubical and staring off into space about going the world over, the vast majority as of now have an entirely smart thought where they need to go. It's an individual decision and there are stunning spots to see and experience everywhere throughout the globe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:25 pm 

Great post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:33 am 

Our journalists all have experts and PhD degrees in an assortment of scholarly trains, guaranteeing that every single branch of knowledge can be secured.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:43 am 

Great Information.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:13 pm 
Groupie

Yes indeed it is very interesting

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:07 am 

In the wake of working in a cubical and gazing vacantly at nothing in particular about going the world over, by far most starting at now have a totally keen idea where they have to go. It's an individual choice and there are shocking spots to see and experience wherever all through the globe.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:05 am 

I do exploratory composition at school, next semester we begin genuinely forming and a short time later we're required to examine out our work so anybody may hear to the social event, around 50 unique understudies. We have to create a piece up to seven days yet the thing is I don't require any of my companions to take my ideas...and some are the sort who may.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:37 am 

I do exploratory arrangement at school, next semester we start really framing and a brief timeframe later we're required to look at out our work so anyone may hear to the get-together, around 50 interesting understudies.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 2:27 pm 

A lot of valuable information can be derived from the post. Certainly, this compelling post will encourage readers to choose Papers-Land com

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2019 8:01 am 
Toadsniffer

hiii,
i didn't understand the topic if any one explain it clearly......,