|SoundsXP Message Boards - Indie, Indiepop, Nu-Folk and Alt-Country Forums
|Smart Homework: 13 Ways to Make It Meaningful
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||itsalina [ Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:56 am ]|
|Post subject:||Smart Homework: 13 Ways to Make It Meaningful|
Here are 13 ways for students to make their homework meaningful.
1. Students get clear picture of the final product.
2. Incorporate a cause in their homework assignments.
3. Students are given a real audience.
4. Incorporate people that students admire.
5. Allow appropriate choices.
6. Incorporate cultural products in homework assignments.
7. Students should collaborate how homework will be assessed.
8. Avoid fluff homework.
9. Improve your prompts.
10. Have everyone turn in a paper.
11. Avoid giving homework passes.
12. Assimilate homework with other subjects.
13. Students should identify themselves how to make their homework effective
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group