SoundsXP Message Boards - Indie, Indiepop, Nu-Folk and Alt-Country Forums
http://www.soundsxp.com/forum/

New Music Webzine looking for Reviewers
http://www.soundsxp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1565
Page 1 of 1

Author:  saltym [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:09 pm ]
Post subject:  New Music Webzine looking for Reviewers

Hello, this is chris webb, stereohead is a new music review webzine and are on the lookout for new reviewers to join our team for our relaunch/redesign later this month, we are mainly a new music webzine, but also review movies, games, DVD's, but mostly Albums/Live shows and interviews, in the new edition there will be an interview with Biffly Clyro, reviews of youth movie soundtrack..... etc,

So if you think you have an aptitude to write honest, humourous, exciting reviews/articles, and are not afraid to rubbish a piece of work (if it deserves it) as well as praise it, let me know, by sending me an article/review you have written.

Let me know if your interested by sending an email to - chris@stereohead.co.uk

Author:  Bananas [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:12 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bet they pay more than SoundsXP do? :D

Author:  Bovine Juice [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

Pay? We do it for the love. In fact I've a whole bucket of warm love under my desk, freshly pumped from Simon Love's love handle....

Author:  Simon Los Love [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 1:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bovine Juice wrote:
Pay? We do it for the love. In fact I've a whole bucket of warm love under my desk, freshly pumped from Simon Love's love handle....


Damn straight. Give me about half an hour and you can have some more.
I'm not a machine, despite what's written in the toilets.

Author:  SPT [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Music Webzine looking for Reviewers

saltym wrote:
an interview with Biffly Clyro,


Biffy Clyro, surely. Do you need an editor too? Only kidding - good luck with it.

Author:  Bovine Juice [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Music Webzine looking for Reviewers

SPT wrote:
saltym wrote:
an interview with Biffly Clyro,


Biffy Clyro, surely. Do you need an editor too? Only kidding - good luck with it.


I'd offer them good luck too if it wasn't for the fact that they are on our webzine's message board asking for writers... It's a bit like setting up a table in HMV with a load of bootleg CDs to sell.

Author:  Cavey! [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:36 pm ]
Post subject: 

That's made me chuckle Bovine :lol: I would help but i'm not humourous or honest or exciting...and if I was i'd write for Soundsxp - the best alternative music webzine I know :wink: Pay me the fiver later Bovine...

Author:  Cavey! [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 4:37 pm ]
Post subject: 

P.S - what's happening with the new logo? - updates please...

Author:  Bovine Juice [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Cavey! wrote:
P.S - what's happening with the new logo? - updates please...


It's being tweaked as we write. Should go live some time this week.

Author:  Bola [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:14 pm ]
Post subject: 

It's turning into a bit of a SAGA isn't it. Ho ho ho.............

Author:  Bovine Juice [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bola wrote:
It's turning into a bit of a SAGA isn't it. Ho ho ho.............


You're barred... again!

I hear you disgraced yourself on Saturday night...

Author:  Guest [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bovine Juice wrote:
Bola wrote:
It's turning into a bit of a SAGA isn't it. Ho ho ho.............


You're barred... again!

I hear you disgraced yourself on Saturday night...


You are confusing me with Cock Weasel............

Author:  Bovine Juice [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Anonymous wrote:
Bovine Juice wrote:
Bola wrote:
It's turning into a bit of a SAGA isn't it. Ho ho ho.............


You're barred... again!

I hear you disgraced yourself on Saturday night...


You are confusing me with Cock Weasel............


No, you were both barred. Apparently the barman said "Are you deaf?" when you asked for a drink after last orders had been called... I hope you didn't slip into wibble strangling mode...

Author:  SPT [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: New Music Webzine looking for Reviewers

Bovine Juice wrote:
I'd offer them good luck too if it wasn't for the fact that they are on our webzine's message board asking for writers... It's a bit like setting up a table in HMV with a load of bootleg CDs to sell.


Yeah, but you know your dedicated writers would never leave. Even if you wanted us to.

Author:  Bola [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:43 pm ]
Post subject: 

Bovine Juice wrote:
No, you were both barred. Apparently the barman said "Are you deaf?" when you asked for a drink after last orders had been called... I hope you didn't slip into wibble strangling mode...


Yeah! I never heard last orders (we were in the beer garden). he asked me if I was deaf. When I told him yes he started abusing me! I barely mentioned a retort when Cockers steamed in.

Poncey middle class wankers pub anyway!!!

Author:  Bovine Juice [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:02 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

"I say bartender, is there any chance of a lockin, and more of your fine foaming ales?"

Image

"Gnrrrr! I'll take that as a no then........."

Author:  Bola [ Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:20 pm ]
Post subject: 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Author:  Johnny Anarchy [ Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:39 pm ]
Post subject: 

Image

What do you expect when you look like a freakin' clown?! :lol:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/